Join us now for access to a whole range of Intellectual Property and Information Law events.
Just in our first year as a society, we have provided opportunities including:
- Careers in Intellectual Property Event, with speakers such as the Editor of the Oxford Journal of Intellectual Property Law and Practice, an IP Partner at DLA Piper, an IP barrister at 3 New Square and the past President of the Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys, among others;
- A private audience with a Court of Appeal Judge in his chambers at the Royal Courts of Justice;
- Exclusive access to an IP industry event regarding cutting-edge domain name protection;
- IP Research Group, working on a confidential live dispute under the guidance of a leading practitioner;
- Opportunities to publish articles and papers on our website;
- Careers in Data Protection Event, featuring speakers such as a Data Privacy Partner at Eversheds Sutherland LLP (upcoming);
- IP Workshops for Student Entrepreneurs. A group of students developed the curriculum under the guidance of leading IP practitioners.
Please consider supporting us by signing up for our membership (£5, Standard Membership for KCL Students) here so we can continue to provide high-quality opportunities for the student body.
If you are not a current KCL student, please sign up for an Associate Membership here.